Tuesday, October 24, 2006

False Alarm

I’m back. After a whopping 6 days of being dead, by blog is back from the grave. You got to trust me when I tell you I wasn’t pulling an attention stunt, or fishing for blog-compliments. Although I will not deny the warm fuzzies I got from some of the responses. I just felt like I had nothing to say.

Being a music critic was too much pressure and responsibility for this small town boy, so my blog will include other topics of conversation. There will still be a heavy music influence on the Full Denim Jacket, but the readers can also expect such politically charged topics as “Utah Drivers”. Ooh! Just kidding. Well not really. I’m sure I will have a blog about driving. To prove I am back I am including my first real blog in over 8 months. Oh by the way, this new blog is not much of a blog, just a shout out to my homies.

4 Comments:

Blogger King Family said...

I am so excited....Let's get Mrs. Fastlane a blog too...you also need to help me with the techie stuff on the blog....blogroll, ect. I am not as nerdtron as my hubbie thinks.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Marc said...

You're doing your part to make this world a better place FDJ.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Marc said...

In honor of this moment, I have moved you from the graveyard at the bottom of my blogroll into the full activity of friends list.

9:55 AM  
Blogger TFL said...

Marc – you’re a class act and a gentleman. Blog on my friend. Blog on.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home